I’m a user / customer experience writer + content designer who connects humans with tech.
You’re ready for UX + CX writing if you:
- Want to give your customers a good time, for a long time (hello, CX)
- Have just received some funding, and want to do things the right way from the start (and you don’t want to waste $$ and time fixing it up later)
- Want to create cool a cool customer journey and need someone to be an advocate for your users (you smart cookie, you!)
- Want to help humans easily navigate your site or app (and you don’t want developers to write your copy)
- Need to stand out online (and forge a lasting relationship with your people)
- Want to give your brand a conversational, human voice
The goal is to make your content easy to find and easy to interpret, and to make your product easy to use.
UX writing and content design transform the complex stuff into digestible chunks for REAL humans.
Here’s how we can work together:
Data mining, customer surveys
Brand voice strategy
Messaging, identity, positioning, customer avatars.
In-app microcopy, help content, on-boarding emails and website copy.
Audits, workshops, speaking and corporate training.
If you’re not afraid to sound like a real human:
“I’ve worked with a lot of copywriters over the years and she is easily the best.”– Greg Ellis, Founder – Nimble Australia