I’m a user / customer experience writer + content strategist who connects humans with tech.
You’re ready for UX + CX writing if you:
- Have just received some funding, and want to do things the right way from the start (and you don’t want to waste $$ and time fixing it up later)
- Want to create cool a cool customer journey and need someone to be an advocate for your users (you smart cookie, you!)
- Want to help humans easily navigate your site or app (and you don’t want developers to write your copy)
- Need to stand out online (and forge a lasting relationship with your people)
- Want to give your brand a conversational, human voice and set some comms boundaries (for everyone in your team)
- And to work with me: you don’t need to take yourself too seriously 😉 (even if you have a seriously cool tech business)
The goal is to make your product easy to use…
But let’s give people a good time too, yeah?
UX writing and content strategy transforms the complex stuff into digestible chunks for humans.
Here’s how we can work together:
Data mining, customer surveys, interviews and analysis.
Brand voice strategy
Messaging, identity, positioning, brand voice and tone.
In-app microcopy, help content, macros and auto-responders, on-boarding emails and website copy.
UX and content design audits, 1:1 consults, workshops, speaking and corporate training.
If you’re not afraid to sound like a real human:
“I’ve worked with a lot of copywriters over the years and she is easily the best.”– Greg Ellis, Founder – Nimble Australia