I’m a user experience writer who connects humans with tech.
You need UX writing if you:
- Own a seriously cool tech business, but you don’t take yourself too seriously
- Have just received some funding, and want to invest in marketing (you smart cookie, you!)
- Want to help your users easily navigate your site or app (and you don’t want developers to write your copy)
- Want to stand out online and forge a lasting relationship with your users
- Want to give your brand a conversational, human voice that speaks directly to your ideal customer
But what the heck is UX writing?
UX writing is based on research, data and problem solving.
It’s different to marketing copywriting (although I’ve got a background in this too) – instead of selling, its focus is on the user and making them enjoy interacting with your digital product.
It’s clear, concise and uses your unique brand voice.
It builds a relationship with your users.
And it connects your digital product with the humans who interact with it.
You need to turn all the complex stuff into digestible chunks for REAL humans.
Data mining, customer surveys
In-app microcopy, on-boarding emails and website copy.
Brand voice strategy
Messaging, identity, positioning, customer avatars.
1:1 strategy and consultation
Workshops, speaking and
If you’re not afraid to sound like a real human:
“I’ve worked with a lot of copywriters over the years and she is easily the best.”– Greg Ellis, Founder – Nimble Australia