I’m a user experience writer + product content strategist who uses words to give humans a good time.
You’re a great person. You want to:
- Create cool a cool customer experience and need someone to be an advocate for your users (you smart cookie, you!)
- Help your users easily navigate your site or app (and you don’t want developers to write your copy)
- Stand out online (and forge a lasting relationship with your people)
- Make product content a priority from the start (so you don’t waste $$ and time fixing it up later)
- Give your brand a conversational, human voice and set some comms boundaries (for everyone in your team)
- And to work with me: you don’t need to take yourself too seriously 😉 (even if you have a seriously cool SaaS or tech business)
And together we’ll make your app / product easy to use… But let’s give people a good time too, yeah?
UX writing and content strategy connects tech with the humans who use it. Here’s how:
Data mining, A/B testing, customer surveys, interviews and analysis. Find out what your customers want (and don’t want), the words they use and how we can best serve them.
Brand voice and messaging strategy
Messaging, identity, positioning, brand voice and tone. A non-negotiable for any memorable brand creating great experiences.
UX writing and product content strategy
How we connect to your people: through in-app microcopy, help content, CX and support macros and auto-responders, on-boarding emails and website copy.
I can teach your team to write in your brand voice with a workshop, up skill you on UX writing with a 1:1 strategy sesh or advise your teams on all the word things in a design sprint.
Are you in?
“The magic touch was there, we would have not been able to do this without her.“– Lou Desroches, Naked Ambition