I’m a user experience writer + content strategist who uses words to give humans a good time.
You’re a great person. You want to:
- Create cool a cool customer journey and need someone to be an advocate for your users (you smart cookie, you!)
- Help your customers to easily navigate your site or app (and you don’t want developers to write your copy)
- Stand out online (and forge a lasting relationship with your people)
- Do things the right way from the start (and you don’t want to waste $$ and time fixing it up later)
- Give your brand a conversational, human voice and set some comms boundaries (for everyone in your team)
- And to work with me: you don’t need to take yourself too seriously 😉 (even if you have a seriously cool tech business)
And together we’ll make your app / product easy to use… But let’s give people a good time too, yeah?
UX writing and content strategy connects tech with the humans who use it. Here’s how:
Data mining, customer surveys, interviews and analysis. Find out what your customers want (and don’t want), the words they use and how we can best serve them.
Brand voice and messaging strategy
Messaging, identity, positioning, brand voice and tone. A non-negotiable for any memorable brand creating great experiences.
How we connect to your people: through in-app microcopy, help content, CX and support macros and auto-responders, on-boarding emails and website copy.
Don’t need the full shebang? No worries! You might prefer 1:1 strategy sesh, workshop or audit.
Are you in?
“I’ve worked with a lot of copywriters over the years and she is easily the best.”– Greg Ellis, Founder – Nimble Australia