I’m a user / customer experience writer + content designer who connects humans with tech.
I want to work with you if you:
- Own a seriously cool tech business, but you don’t take yourself too seriously
- Want to give your customers a good time, for a long time (hello, CX)
- Have just received some funding, and want to do things the right way from the start (and you don’t want to waste $$ and time fixing it up later)
- Want to create cool a cool customer journey and need someone to be an advocate for your users (you smart cookie, you!)
- Want to help humans easily navigate your site or app (and you don’t want developers to write your copy)
- Need to stand out online (and forge a lasting relationship with your people)
- Want to give your brand a conversational, human voice
But what the heck is UX + CX writing?
It’s based on research, data and problem solving. It’s standing up and giving a voice to your customers.
And it’s different to marketing copywriting (although I’ve got a background in this too) – instead of selling, its focus is on the user and making them enjoy interacting with your digital product and service.
– It’s clear, concise and uses your unique brand voice.
– It builds a trusting relationship with your users (for the long term).
– It connects your digital product with the humans who interact with it.
The goal is to make your content easy to find and easy to interpret, and to make your product easy to use.
UX writing and content design transform the complex stuff into digestible chunks for REAL humans.
Data mining, customer surveys
In-app microcopy, on-boarding emails and website copy.
Brand voice strategy
Messaging, identity, positioning, customer avatars.
Strategy and consultation
Audits, workshops, speaking and corporate training.
If you’re not afraid to sound like a real human:
“I’ve worked with a lot of copywriters over the years and she is easily the best.”– Greg Ellis, Founder – Nimble Australia